2010年9月24日星期五

women of these things has always been a luxury not too few

women of these things has always been a luxury not too few, the well-known J once said to me, like perfume everywhere can be friends, to participate in essay writing on the trip, and I consider myself not high, to get perfume is not easy, and I do not like to write the best essay always felt too limiting, I like randomly made, so perfume herve leger is more hope for the future is betting brings surprises.: Mrs. Chanel collection in the room before his death had become one hundred empty perfume bottles. When someone asked her why herve leger dress she did not lose these bottles neutrons, she explained that no other containers to the same as perfume bottles can accommodate so many feelings and memories. Did you know?
each perfume bottle will speak at the counter, it is full of temptation to say: 'Look at me, touch me, pick up my purchase I am.' Most are from the first purchase of perfume perfume bottle design, the second time is the charm from the perfume itself. in the hands of users, it can bring people of all troubles away the magic gadgets; while for collectors speaking, it loaded all the memories. when you run out after the herve leger bandage dress last drop of perfume, the perfume bottle collection of cabinet remaining in dressing table, as an interior decoration, as well as a collection. If Figure 1 shows the perfume bottle, bottle cap and straw are designed with a stem of flowers, inserted in the green bottle, it is very delicate and charming; Figure 2 shows whole body transparent perfume bottle, the color purple with deep and shallow , dreamlike;

没有评论:

发表评论